3/4" x 12yds
1-2 Week Hold
Hair Tape Adhesive
German Brown by Walker Tape is a cream coloured tape with a brown, mustard coloured liner that has been a standard in the hair replacement industry for many years. Often referred to as brown liner or cloth, this hair tape adhesive has a 1-2 week hold and has been popular for people who are active, or live in higher temperature climates. Great for people who need more than a day to day, yet not looking for the longest adhesion either. This adhesive hair tape works great on all hair systems, wigs and hair pieces.
1. Remove one side of the double-sided tape.
2. Apply around the perimeter of the hair system (or over the base if you prefer a full head bond).
3. Remove the other side of the double-sided tape.
4. Position the front of the hair system in place and carefully roll it back over your scalp, being very careful to avoid the hair being caught in the tape.
5. Secure the hair system in place by placing firmly over the taped areas to smooth over any possible bumps.