3/4" x 12yds
1-3 Week Hold
Hair Tape Adhesive
Lace Front by Walker Tape is one of the best hair tape adhesives available on the market today specifically designed for lace hair replacement systems. The tape appears as blue, but actually has a clear matte finish creating a non-shiny effect. It's a strong hold and depending on the temperature, humidity, and body oils, Lace Front can last up to 3 weeks. This hair tape works great on all hair systems, wigs and hairpieces.
1. Remove one side of the double-sided tape.
2. Apply around the perimeter of the hair system (or over the base if you prefer a full head bond).
3. Remove the other side of the double-sided tape.
4. Position the front of the hair system in place and carefully roll it back over your scalp, being very careful to avoid the hair being caught in the tape.
5. Secure the hair system in place by placing firmly over the taped areas to smooth over any possible bumps.